Dialog provides an API for opening content in an interactive overlay.
Dialog has one dependency.
- jQuery Update - Configured to use jQuery 1.7 or higher.
- Dialog can be installed via the standard Drupal installation process.
- Configure the jQuery Update module to use jQuery 1.7 or higher.
Dialog is packaged with a number of sub-modules, each of which provides dialog integration with a specific core or contrib module. Integration is generally in the form of moving various actions, such as confirmation forms, into overlays.
Note: The 6.x branch is no longer actively developed or supported by the module maintainers. Community submitted patches that reach RTBC status will be committed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,126 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,332
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 15, 2016