Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Firebug for Drupal themeing. See the screenshot and screencast. Note that this module injects markers into the DOM to do its magic. This may cause some themes to behave erratically and less capable browsers may make it worse (especially IE)/. Enable it when needed, and disable it afterwards.
Currently, Theme Developer does not work with the latest version of
simplehtmldom API. You must use simplehtml API version 7.x-1.12 if you want Theme Developer to function properly.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,082 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 404,348
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!