This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Firebug for Drupal themeing. See the screenshot and screencast. Note that this module injects markers into the DOM to do its magic. This may cause some themes to behave erratically and less capable browsers may make it worse (especially IE)/. Enable it when needed, and disable it afterwards.
Currently, Theme Developer does not work with the latest version of
simplehtmldom API. You must use simplehtml API version 7.x-1.12 if you want Theme Developer to function properly.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,841 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 405,834
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.