Simple module to visually display active modules dependencies.
It uses the Vis.js module (that uses the Vis.js library) to display the graph. The graph is interactive and mobile friendly.
Modules can be search with an autocomplete field.
Dependency visualization has no configuration. Visualization can be viewed at "Administer" -> "Modules" -> "Dependency visualization" (/admin/modules/depviz)
- Better visualization of data, layout and form.
Big sites with many modules takes a long time to load.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 190
- Last modified: 3 October 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.