Part of the Debut features set, Debut Wysiwyg provides Wysiwyg module integration including configuration for Wysiwyg editing and accompanying input formats and Media module integration for adding file assets to text areas.
Like all Debut features, Debut Wysiwyg can be integrated either as a stand-alone feature to quickly add Wysiwyg functionality to any Drupal site or as part of a Drupal distribution. Debut Wysiwyg is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits.
You have two options for installing Debut Wysiwyg:
- Debut Wysiwyg is used in the Open Outreach Drupal distribution aimed at nonprofits, so you can install it as part of Open Outreach.
- Install manually along with the dependencies listed below.
- Three input formats: Wysiwyg public, Wysiwyg contributor, and Wysiwyg editor.
- A Wysiwyg profile for each of the input formats, including edit buttons designed to meet the common editing needs of users with varying roles.
- Incorporates the Media module for inline insertion of media.
- Uses the Entity module to export the input formats.
- A Drush Make.make file with all dependencies, including the CKEditor.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Features Package, Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 597 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,726
- Last modified: February 28, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.