This module allows the user to have a look to Drupal database tables of contents.
Quite often we need to carry quick check on database, for example to see if the data have already been stored in tables; this module will be handy to have to that purpose.
- Allows to look at the schema of each table of the Drupal db.
- Allows to look at the content of each table of the Drupal db.
This module doesn't require any other module to be enabled.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Database Drivers
- Reported installs: 29 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,310
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.