Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module extends the Date module to provide enhanced UI functionality. Specifically, this module does the following:
- Maintains the date's duration - so when the start date changes, the end date also changes
- Adds in Willington Vega's dropdown time picker. By default, this timepicker replaces the standard timepicker
- Adds an "All Day" button which toggles the time field. When checked, the start and end time is set to 00:00
- Install and enable the date module and the jquery_update module
- Download and enable the datetweaks module
- Install date-functions.js functionality
svn export http://flexible-js-formatting.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/dates/date-functions.js
- Install wvega timepicker
- From your browser, goto https://github.com/wvega/timepicker/downloads
- Download the 1.1.1 version or the most current version
- Unpack the tar/zip file and copy jquery.timepicker.js and jquery.timepicker.css to
- That should be it - if you want to disable the dropdown timepicker, you can goto
admin/settings/date_popupand set the timepicker to the default timepicker
This module only supports the date_combo (this means it requires a "from" and "to" field) - "Text field with Date Pop-up". If the date field is using a different Widget Type, this module effectively does nothing.
The date-functions.js isn't internationalized, that means that any date format using a month name or abbreviation won't work for non-English. A simple workaround is to use a format like YYYY-mm-dd. If someone wants to work on an internationalized version, they should contact the author.
I've developed and tested against the following versions (I haven't checked against any others):
- Date 6.x-2.7
- jQuery Update 6.x-2.x-dev
- jQuery Timepicker 1.1.1
- date-functions.js - trunk, r18
If you want to see it in action, goto http://www.okeel.com/node/add/event
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Event
- Reported installs: 234 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,193
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!