This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A simple module that works in combination with the Date Popup submodule of the Date module, by replacing all jQuery datepickers with HTML5 date fields whenever the user is on a mobile browser.
In other words, it makes date popup fields usable on mobile, because mobile browsers have good support for HTML5 date fields, but using JS datepickers on mobile is a frustrating experience.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Event, Mobile
- Reported installs: 173 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,797
- Last modified: 26 September 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.