Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module is a CCK formatter allowing users to pick one or more dates (from a date, datetime or datestamp CCK field) similar to the Doodle online service.
The main features of this module are:
- The ability set date ranges (like 26/12/2009 17:00 - 19:00)
- The results are stored using Voting API which allows:
- to change the dates to be picked after the first answers from users
- to see if a possible date has records for a user (for example, when the dates are updated)
- to use a granular value for the vote (not only "yes" or "no")
- some views integration
- As the date picker widget is a CCK formatter, it should be easier to port to Drupal 7 or used within views.
- Is build on a set of theming function for convenience/visual tuning
The 2.x branch has almost all of of the 1.x code rewritten by thePanz. New features:
- Full themable output (theme_ overrides and CSS theming)
- New CSS selectors for votes and "winner" votes
- Implementation of _nodeapi() and _fieldapi() hooks for votes clearing on node/filed deletion
- Corrected VotingAPI usage (no more vote duplicates)
- Preliminary multi-field implementation (votes are stored per-field instance)
- Clean "CCK formatters" code (better and cleaner coding)
- OpenAtrium compatible Feature
NOTE: no upgrading path from 1.x to 2.x is provided yet
- thePanz : 6.x-2.x refactoring and enhancements (can be contacted for paid customizations and improvement for this module)
- Zeropaper : 6.x-1.x, 6-x.2.x Feature Coder (can also be contacted for paid development services)
- Sgabe: 7.x-2.x port and development
Sponsorships are welcome too.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Evaluation/Rating, Event, Utility
- Reported installs: 86 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,324
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.