Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Usecase: let's imagine you want to create some specific tools to allow your users reviewing some nodes (for instance a CCK-audio review, a CCK-text review, a complex-type-CCK review, ...). Let's also imagine you want them to review specific (ie, an admin can set that before) CCK-node types, then you've got it, it's basically what custom review is about.
Some vocabulary :
- the reviewer: the CCK-node type seen as a tool set by an admin to allow users reviewing specific other CCK-node-types
- the reviewee: the CCK-node type seen as the type one can review with a specific reviewer
- the review: an instance of reviewer (like an advanced comment if you want)
- the (node) reviewed: an instance of reviewee (the node the user has been reviewing)
It allows only one review by person and by reviewer type on each node. So it's neither
a tool to make comments nore supercomments, but real nodes associated in a specific way to an original one. These reviews are usually seen from the original reviewed node.
Process: the process has been created using nodeapi, so that you can go back to your node being reviewed at each time (and you keep seing a reference to your node being reviewed while making an add/edit review) . Default demo views with specific args are provided to make it easier for the end-user to list the reviews in different situations. (so ya, it's depending on views).
Admin binder: the administrator use a "binder" to put each of his "cck-node-tool-reviewers" on each available "cck-node-reviewable/reviewees"
Requirements CCK-Views-Panels (Only CCK is a "true" requirement, the two other are more an advice for a 100% functionnalities).
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,354
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.