Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Custom Pagers allows administrators to define context-sensitive previous/next pagers for any node type. The list of nodes to be cycled through is generated by a user-selectable view, and each pager can be displayed above or below the node body or in a sidebar block. This makes it possible to duplicate the paging functions of forum.module and book.module, as well as more complex stuff like comic strip navigation. Requires token.module and views.module.
If you only need a simple previous/next pager for a specific content type, check out Flippy.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 4,289 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 67,996
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!