This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
What is CurvyCorners?
Why use CurvyCorners?
CurvyCorners is designed to fill a gap in modern browser support for rounded corners on block elements while we wait for CSS3 to be finalised and supported by all browsers.
Currently Firefox, Safari and Chrome have limited support for the proposed CSS3 border-radius selector.
Will CurvyCorners use native border-radius if available?
Yes! CurvyCorners only does its magic on browsers that don't have CSS3 border-radius support, namely IE and Opera.
Every rounded box on this page uses CurvyCorners.
View more examples
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,106
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.