Extension to the Facet API Current Search Blocks module. Instead of just showing the current search it turns the current search keywords into links that you can drop from the search.
This is a drop in replacement of the default "Active items" plugin that you can find in the "Current search blocks" settings ( Administration » Configuration » Search and metadata » Current search blocks). To use this module you need to remove "Active items" and add "Active items links".
The latest dev releases are tested on FacetAPI version 1.5. In version 1.3 there are bugs in the hook_theme so the dev versions will not work with 1.3!!
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 506 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,099
- Last modified: August 14, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.