Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
All currencies that do not exist for Drupal Commerce yet, will be made available automatically.
It replaces Commerce's built-in currency-based price display with Currency's locale-based amount display.
Enabling this module lets Commerce display all prices through Currency instead of its default display method. Because the way prices/amounts should be displayed depends on locale information (language and country) and not on currencies, doing this makes sure your visitors see prices in a format they are used to (requires your site to have correctly set-up locales).
The Currency handbook explains how to configure localized price display.
It replaces any existing currency conversion solution with Currency's conversion plugins, which by default provides a large number of fixed (historical) exchange rates, and uses Commerce's internal conversion system as an alternative if Currency doesn't have a particular conversion rate.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content Display, E-commerce, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 129 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,343
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.