Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
All currencies that do not exist for Drupal Commerce yet, will be made available automatically.
It replaces Commerce's built-in currency-based price display with Currency's locale-based amount display.
Enabling this module lets Commerce display all prices through Currency instead of its default display method. Because the way prices/amounts should be displayed depends on locale information (language and country) and not on currencies, doing this makes sure your visitors see prices in a format they are used to (requires your site to have correctly set-up locales).
The Currency handbook explains how to configure localized price display.
It replaces any existing currency conversion solution with Currency's conversion plugins, which by default provides a large number of fixed (historical) exchange rates, and uses Commerce's internal conversion system as an alternative if Currency doesn't have a particular conversion rate.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Content Display, E-commerce, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 121 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,454
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.