Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is now a lightning_features manifest!
This module uses the lighting_features module (7.x branch) to set up all of its functionality. It is a working example of a manifest module. It was not originally this, but evolved over time into that.
Easy content staging and editorial workflows.
The Curate module provides tools for content editors. It provides in-place content editing via the Quick Edit module and WYSIWYG Editing with CKEditor. Curate is fully integrated with File Entity and Media. It also enables content staging using the Site Preview System and leverages Workbench to provide powerful editorial workflows.
Though it was not originally, it is now a manifest built entirely using Lightning Features.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Features Package, Media
- Reported installs: 557 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,475
- Last modified: October 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.