Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Cumulus allows you to display your site's tags using Flash that rotates them beautifully in 3D. It works like a regular tag cloud, but is more visually exciting.
Read awesome documentation here! http://drupal.org/node/584164
Cumulus depends on the Tagadelic module. Get it from http://drupal.org/project/tagadelic before installing Cumulus.
Cumulus also requires a JS script called SWFObject. This script is licensed under the MIT license and can't be hosted on Drupal.org. So, you need to get the file from http://pratul.in/files/cumulus.js OR http://pratulkalia.googlepages.com/cumulus.js and put it in your Cumulus folder in your modules directory.
The 6.x and HEAD branches of Cumulus are maintained by Pratul Kalia (lut4rp) and the 5.x branch is maintained by Bjoern Jacob (bjacob). Read the README.txt (included with the module) to know more. Cumulus is based on the WP-Cumulus WordPress module by Roy Tanck (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-cumulus/)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 1,683 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 43,890
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.