IE conditional comments support for both CSS/JS, replacing and disabling core and contributed modules' CSS/JS files, adding inline JS/CSS, Regular expression support!, are just few of the special features it offers.
The purpose of this module is to eliminate this complexity once and for all, at least for styles and scripts. To achieve this .info is extended by the module and several new parameters are added which gives us the power to have total control over styles and scripts.
So lets have a look at the supported features :
- Full support for drupal_add_css and drupal_add_js parameters and even more!
- Adding external files
- Defining where to include it : header / footer
- Adding inline css/js
- Whether to display on all pages or not
- Defining style/script group : theme / module / core
- Weight (the order of adding to the page)
- Supporting Defer parameter
- Enable/Disable caching per style/script
- Enable/Disable preprocessing
- Enable/Disable using core
- Support for IE conditional comments for both styles and scripts
- Defining style media : print/all/screen
- Manipulating existing styles/scripts
- Creating a white-list or blacklist to decide which style/scripts should be added to the page
- Possibility of replacing and overriding core and contributed modules styles and scripts using only the info file
- Possibility of altering the scripts and styles (hook_js_alter and hook_css_alter support for Drupal 6)
- Compatible with most of the style and a script manipulation modules
- Adds theme_path variable to be used by template files and css_js_total_control_get_theme_path function
Replacing core jquery!
scripts-settings[filter][rules][function] = regular_expression scripts-settings[filter][rules][pattern] = %misc/jquery|jquery_update% scripts-settings[filter][type] = blacklist scripts-extended[js/vendor/jquery.min.js][scope] = header scripts-extended[js/vendor/jquery.min.js][weight] = 0 scripts-extended[js/vendor/jquery.min.js][group] = core
Adding an inline script to bottom of the html!
scripts-extended[js/menu-effect.inline.js][scope] = footer scripts-extended[js/menu-effect.inline.js][type] = inline
Original codes comes from Conditional Stylesheets, Thanks JohnAlbin for sharing his work.
Since great deal of this module is now in core [#2216195], there won't be any Drupal 8 version.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 57 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,807
- Last modified: 12 December 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.