Stylesheets by Path provides a mechanism to define stylesheets to be loaded when a specified path or alias is triggered.
The module is intended to be used by theme developers because it operates with the theme's .info file.
It provides a new property:
path-stylesheets[path][media] = path/to/css/file/to/load/when/the/path/is/triggered
The module doesn't provide any configuration interface, which means it works immediately after enabling it.
I used http://api.drupal.org/api/function/drupal_match_path/6 to trigger the stylesheets. This function (with a little more work) will bring greater flexibility in the choice of the trigger.
path-stylesheets[node,^node*edit][media] = path/to/css/file
The above rule will insert the CSS file in all node and node/* pages but it will not include the file for node editing pages.
This project is sponsored by Media Group Srl.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 538
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.