Client-side hierarchical select
A simple client-side hierarchical select widget for taxonomy terms.
The widget provides three settings:
- Force selection of deepest level (If checked the user will be forced to select terms from the deepest level.)
- Parent (Allows to select a parent term to use only a subtree of a vocabulary for this field.)
- Labels per hierarchy-level
Supports multi-lingual terms localized with i18n_taxonomy module (Which is part of the i18n package).
It is possible to use the CSHS widget as an exposed filter for taxonomy term reference fields. Please note that this feature might break if SHS module is enabled on your site.
The implementation is simpler as most of the work is done by a custom jQuery Plugin which transforms the select-input with the option tree into multiple selects (one for each level in the hierarchy).
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 1,325 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,279
- Last modified: 21 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.