Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by dstuart on
Extension for the Crumbs module which give your Drupal site a consistent and flexibly customized pattern of breadcrumbs. New features are:
- Customize the path of crumb
- Usage (simple link): $options->path = 'node';
- Usage (link with query): $options->path = array('node', array('key' => 'example'));
- Decide if crumb shouldn't appear as a link or not
- Usage: $options->nolink = TRUE;
- Override breadcrumb completely by one rule
- Usage: $options->path = 'which_path2replace'; $options->replace = TRUE;
- Easy way to check which rules has been executed for specified crumb
- Usage: define CRUMB_DEBUG to TRUE
This project is sponsored by Department for Education (UK)
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 446
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.