Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This distribution showcases the use of CRM Core Donation for managing fundraising within a Drupal website. Use it to evaluate how CRM Core Donation works, or to set up a fully-configured installation of CRM Core for use in your own organization.
This distribution includes the following features:
- Online donation forms.
- Offline donation tracking.
- Donation source tracking.
- Online payment processing via Commerce.
- Email generation via mailhandler.
- Drag-and-drop form builder via CRM Core Profile.
- Reports on donations and donors.
- Data visualization via Flot.
- Sample donation forms and data sets that demonstrate proper configuration techniques.
- There is a video demonstrating how to set up online donation forms in CRM Core Donation.
This module is built and supported by the friendly folks at Trellon.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,805
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.