Enables users to control their cpanel account operations from their drupal website.
Currently supported operations:
- Create new mysql database.
- Create new ftp account.
- Create new email account.
The module provides a block that when enabled provides access to the add pages.
Steps to use the module:
- Enable the module.
- Set its permissions.
- Enter cpanel configurations in the Cpanel settings page under site configuration
- Enable the Cpanel admin operations block.
- Start using the links provided by the block.
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,978
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.