This module provides an API for countryicons for retrieving and displaying them. It was originally designed for use with the ip2cc module, which stores it's own set of country icons. Wanted to extract these icons from the ip2cc module as it really is additional functionality to that module, that is probably not needed by the majority of ip2cc users. However, it seems apparent that several other modules also include their own set of country flag icons, and would possibly benefit from sharing the resource.
How to use the API and create your own iconsets read the documentation here.
Last updated: June 24, 2011
- 1.x: Maintenance fixes only. Most supported by other modules.
- 2.x: Recommended! Rewritten API and is not compatible with the 1.x version. In this version the iconsets has been made to own modules and will be downloaded separately. Before updating check that other modules that uses Country Icons supports this version.
- Shiny: 16px11px famfamfam flag icons. Included in the 1.x version and is a seperate module for 2.x
- Glossy Shade: 256x256px icons from Nordic Factory.
- GoSquared Flag: 4 icon sets: Flat (large and small), Shiny (large and small) from GoSquared.
Modules that use Country Icons
Does your module use Country Icons? If so, please let us know and I'll add it to the list.