Contextual Elements provides an interface to allow administrators to add HTML elements to the headers and footers of their site given certain criteria.
The use case that spawned this module is the need to implement a Google Analytics like module that was capable of handling multiple GA codes. The filtering system was modeled from the GA module.
- Download the Contextual Elements module and place it in your site's "modules" directory. (usually "sites/all/modules/contrib")
- In your site, enable the module.
- Enable permissions for the allowed roles. BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS! This module permits users with the proper permissions to embed ANY code into the header and the footer of the site!
- Go to Configuration > Search and metadata > Contextual Elements to begin creating elements.
If you would like to help, patches are always welcomed.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,025
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.