Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
Allows the Context module to change the theme of the site. 1.x is for use with Context 2 and is no longer being actively maintained. 2.x is for use with Context 3.
NOTE: Because of the way the Context module interacts with Drupal core, you can only use Context Reaction: Theme with the "Sitewide" or "Path" conditions. I recommend using Pathauto in combination with the Path condition for most use cases (especially things like node types, etc).
UPDATE 24 JULY 2013 - This module has been dormant for some time, but now has a new maintainer (kpa) - I'm working on a stable D7 release, and may then address D6 issues after that. Patches and reviews welcome, particularly on D7 version.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 599 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,547
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.