This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Context Keywords provides a context condition reactive to the searched keywords used to find your site. This opens up the possibility of customizing a user's experience according to keyword patterns the context administrator defines. A default token is also included, which allows activation of a context if no other keyword contexts are active.
This module currently works with Google(incl. Instant Search), Bing, Yahoo and Ask.
This module is currently obsolete as keywords are no longer provided by many major search engines. I'm open to ideas if anyone knows of a workaround.
Other Context Plugins
- Context PHP
- Context Menu Block
- Context Reaction Theme
- Context HTTP Headers
- Context OG
- Context Add Assets
- Context Plugin Extras
- Context GeoIP
- Domain Context
- Context Respect
Instructions detailing how to easily test various keywords are included in the README.txt file, as well as in the description on the context edit page. At this time, debugging for Google Instant Search URL's is not available.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display, Search, Utility
- Reported installs: 2,425 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,396
- Last modified: 8 January 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.