Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Context bool Field, provides a context condition base on the value a bool field on the current node.
For example if there is a view that should only show on an article page if it is a premium article. One could add a premium field to the article type and use context bool field to set a context that would only be true if the value is set to true
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 738 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,908
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.