This module allows administrators to rearrange the order of (cck) fields for node displays.
Normally the order of CCK fields is similar in both the node edit form as in the node's view. If you'd like to have an other order in, let's say the teaser display of a content type, this module provides you an user interface for this specific task.
Each context (Basic, RSS, Search, etc.) and each build mode (Teaser, Full, etc.) can have it's own field order.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display
- Reported installs: 231 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,757
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.