Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Never miss a contact message again! This module stores in the database all messages submitted through the core contact forms.
This solves the problem of e-mails which don't make it to their proper destination (due to a wrong email address, network failure, mail server problem, or spam blocker), which can cause misunderstandings, lost job opportunities, etc.
Additionally, this module provides a way to respond to these messages through the website, which can serve as a basic correspondence tracker, so that no messages go unanswered.
Contact Save Remind - extend Contact Save and implement the ability to remind a user that he/she has outstanding unread saved contact form messages.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 704 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,690
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: June 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.