This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Contact Ajax implements ajax submission for core Contact form in Drupal 8.
How it works
After enable the module, each contact form will show a checkbox "Use ajax".
When this chebox is enabled the contact form will show you another option "On submit load" with these options:
- Default message
- Node content
- Custom message
This module could help you if:
- you need to customize the confirmation message
- you need to submit a contact form without reload the page.
- you want load a custom text or another node after form submission.
- customize the wrapper id where the form is rendered.
- select a different container (different from the wrapper id) to render the ajax response.
Features request, bug report and suggestions are welcome!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Other
- Reported installs: 433 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,299
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 28 November 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.