This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides view plugins for Configuration Entities and replaces admin list/manage pages of configuration entities (e.g content types, view modes, etc) with views.
- Comes with views for below default pages:
- Comment types - admin/structure/comment
- Contact forms* - admin/structure/contact
- Content types - admin/structure/types
- Custom block library - admin/structure/block/block-content/types
- Date and time formats* - admin/config/regional/date-time
- Form modes* - admin/structure/display-modes/form
- Menus - admin/structure/menu
- Shortcuts - admin/config/user-interface/shortcut
- Image styles - admin/config/media/image-styles
- Taxonomy - admin/structure/taxonomy
- Text formats* - admin/config/content/formats
- User roles* - admin/people/roles
- View modes* - admin/structure/display-modes/view
- Views* - admin/structure/views (WHAT!!!)
- Allows to create view of any config entity.
* - By default disabled as does not match with current design.
Limitations / Known issues
- Provides only limited fields (name, description etc) - Getting entity specific fields is Work in progress.
- Few of the default views are not match with the core design - By default disabled.
- Fix sort and filter plugins -
- Fields pages are not yet done.
- Replace fields pages
- Add drag & drop component for ordering
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 325
- Last modified: 1 July 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.