Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Configuration inspector for Drupal 8 uses the core built-in configuration system as well as schema system to let you inspect configuration values and the use of schemas on top of them. This makes it possible to have a developer focused overview of all your configuration values and do various testing and verification tasks on your configuration schemas.
The module provides a menu item under Administration > Configuration > Development > Configuration > Inspect (tab) that lets you inspect configuration, comparing raw configuration data with schemas; looking at configuration through the schema in a table of summary, in a tree view or in a form.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 311 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,440
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 24, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!