The project is very similar to Git deploy but for Composer.
Normally drupal.org inserts version information when a project is packaged. Packages installed via Composer do not contain this information in some cases.
- The required version is a dev version
- Composer runs in --prefer-source mode
Composer Deploy hooks into the Drupal update system and attempts to provide the version of modules and themes from Composer metadata.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,568
- Last modified: 23 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.