This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
WorldPay Business integration for the Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system.
The module implements WorldPay's Payment Response/Notification system which allows Commerce to update the order status as well as serve the Shopper response for the success and cancel result pages.
WorldPay's MAC Sig and callback password are fully supported and WorldPay's communication can be done securely over SSL (recomended for protecting the callback password. Note an SSL certificate is not required) while still allowing your users to return to a non-ssl version of the site.
The payment notification shopper response pages are theme-able using templates.
It comes with a set of sample WorldPay pages files that roughly implements the look of Drupal's Bartik theme for a relatively consistent look throughout the checkout process when using Bartik for the site's theme. See the README.txt file in the "worldpay page example" folder for further details on usage.
For more information on how to setup a worldpay business account please have a look at www.worldpay.com
The modules requires PHP 5.3+. I no longer intend to support any older versions as PHP 5.2 is no longer supported by the PHP developers.
Initial work by magicmyth.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 311 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,602
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.