This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Commerce Shipment provides a solution for merchants needing to manage their shippable products. Shipments (fieldable entities) can be added to orders specifying which items are in the shipment, a tracking number, status, etc.
Commerce Shipment comes with three modules:
- commerce_shipment (required)
- commerce_shipment_fields (required)
- commerce_shipment_outofstock (optional, provides a method for selling out of stock items.)
See the README and documentation for more information.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 60 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,168
- Last modified: 21 April 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.