Posted by maciej.zgadzaj on
This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Developed to help with translating Commerce Kickstart 2.
- Creates new Multilingual product display search index, being a copy of Kickstart's default Product display index, but based on Multilingual node item type provided by Search API Entity Translation module
- Provides configuration for default facets and sorts for Multilingual product display search index, based on Kickstart's default configuration for Product display index
- Replaces Kickstart 2's default Display products view with new Display multilingual products view (old view is still available, just disabled), with the same path as previously disabled Display products view, but based on new Multilingual product display search index
- Facet block configuration - although this module provides default facet configuration, relevant blocks are not created automatically yet. For the moment, to have them appear, you need to go to Multilingual product display index's Facets page and save the form (no need to make any changes, unless you want to make some). This will make the blocks created in the database, after which either they need to be manually configured on the Blocks admin page, or the whole code from
- Search block configuration - for the time being you also need to manually move the Exposed form: display_products_multilingual-page block to the Branding section
- Commerce Kickstart Search - a member of Commerce Kickstart 2 family - not required, although recommended, as it provides Display products view, which this module uses for creating Display multilingual products view/search
- Search API Entity Translation Database Search - for those using this module with Commerce Kickstart 2 and its default Database Search implementation,
search_api_et_dbhelps with fixing duplicate search results and incorrect facet counts
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 59 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 701
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 20 October 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.