Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Included in the box:
- Automatically created Search API db server, if none is found.
- Auto-generated search index that includes all product display node types* and related product data.
- Auto-generated facets for all node type categories and product attributes.
- Optional integration with Search API Ranges (allowing for a price slider, for example).
- Search API Filter class for product display node types* (allowing for an index composed only of product displays)
- Facet API Filter class for removing facet items that do not change search results.
- Facet API Filter class for hiding certain facets on the initial search (so that product attribute facets are only shown after the initial search, for example).
- Reindex the product display when a product variation is updated.
- Provide backreference Entity API properties (Retrieve the product display from the product)
* - Every node type with a product reference field is considered a product display node type.
Note: Commerce 1.4 is required, since it added the amount_decimal property, allowing prices to be indexed properly.
This module was covered on "Commerce Module Tuesday", view the screencast here.
Used by Commerce Kickstart v2.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 14,398 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 46,976
- Last modified: July 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.