Extends the great "Commerce Recurring Framework" module in the following aspects:
- "Add Recurring" UI ( )
- New Rule "Get expired recurring entities" ( ) and "Get unprocessed due items" (depending if an order has been created before).
- New rule action "Start recurring" (additionally to the default "Stop recurring" action)
- And other improvements!
These new features may become part of the core module in the future. We're looking forward to that! This module may become obsolete then.
Installation and configuration
Use the usual Drupal Module installation procedure. Afterwards you may use the new Recurring Entity creation form (admin/commerce/recurring-entities/product/add) or configure the new Ending Recurring Entity Rule (admin/config/workflow/rules/reaction/manage/rules_commerce_recurring_bonus_deactivate_ended).
Development proudly sponsored by German Drupal Friends & Companies:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, E-commerce, Fields, Rules
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 237
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 28, 2014