Set prices on products from several pricelists in Drupal Commerce as is common in B2B.
You might need this module if you want:
- Different prices for different roles or individual users
- Different prices for different quantities
- Different prices based on order date (like a time-limited discount)
- Any combination of the above or other custom conditions through a hook provided by this module
- Continuously import prices from an ERP, Excel file or other sources through Feeds
- Want to administer your prices separate from your product information
Read more in the module documentation.
Because Commerce for Drupal 8 has not yet finished the pricing system (Aug 2016), this module is not yet working. Follow the progress and contribute with ideas and patches here:
Made at Oxys.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 447 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,818
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 16 August 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.