Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Extension to Drupal commerce that provides a price formatter to enable/disable price components such as discounts or taxes when displaying prices. This gives the admin absolute control over which components should be displayed and which shouldn't.
It also provides two Views handlers to display/hide price components in cart totals and order totals.
Additionally it has basic rules support that gives to the commerce administrators the ability to do conditions using price components such as discounts or taxes and react accordingly.
Example use case
If you want to customize your cart or checkout views, you may want to display prices with taxes and without discounts (or viceversa) in your line items but the total amount should be displayed. Then you enable this module and choose at formatter level (both display fields and views) which components you want to hide or display.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 1,417 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,154
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!