Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This simple module adds a Drupal Commerce popup cart block. It will display a cart icon with a dynamic number representing the number of items in the cart. When hovered over the cart will popup with its contents listings and action links.
- Enable Module
- Navigate to your Blocks configuration (admin/structure/block).
- Find the block called "Popup Shopping cart" and click its 'configure' link.
- Set the region you'd like the popup cart to be displayed in.
- Set any visibility settings. For example, you may not want the popup cart to be displayed on cart pages or during checkout.
- The module's configuration page is located at admin/commerce/config/popup-cart
- Configure the empty cart text.
- Enable/disable the option to display the cart icon if the cart is empty.
NOTE: The theme can be easily overridden to display a different cart icon or to position to popup cart icon where you'd like it within its region.
This module is created by: 3C Web Services
Follow us on Twitter: @3CWebDev
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 321 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,739
- Last modified: April 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.