This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Drupal Commerce supports the creation of custom product types that contain the fields you need to describe the products you sell, but the core modules don't define any fields specific to physical products. That sort of functionality is now possible through fields defined by the Physical Fields project, and this module works with that module to provide API support for physical product types within Drupal Commerce.
Installation and configuration
This module depends on the latest release of Physical Fields 1.x. You must have this module to install Commerce Physical Product. Once installed, there is currently no configuration required.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 4,809 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 28,715
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.