PagBrasil integration for Drupal Commerce payment and checkout system. Supports online payments using PagBrasil API.
PagBrasil is the premier online payment processing service in Brazil designed for international merchants, e-commerce platforms and payment service providers. With PagBrasil you can sell cross border and receive the funds in US Dollars or Euros in your country without having a local company in Brazil or you can also sell locally and be paid in Brazilian Real.
PagBrasil supports all major online payment methods for Brazil, such as Boleto Bancário, domestic credit cards with support for installments and recurring payments and local debit cards.
- Download and enable the module.
- Go to /admin/commerce/config/payment-methods and enable "PagBrasil"
- Click on "PagBrasil" then click edit for "Enable payment method: PagBrasil" and under actions
- Fill in the following fields: Secret Phrase, API Token, Limit accepted credit cards to the following types (select which cards you will accept), Default currency
- Click Save
Websolutions Agency can be contacted for paid customisation and setup of this module as well as setup of PagBrasil on your Drupal Commerce site via contact form.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 284
- Last modified: 13 February 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.