This module adds stock integration to Commerce Options, it allows the site builder to define stock for each Commerce Option, and then it modifies the Add to cart form to allow only the options that have stock to be added to cart.
It adds a new widget to the Options set reference field, named Select list with Stock Control, this widget reads the options you have defined in your Option set and dynamically inserts stock fields for each option, when the product is saved this stock data is saved with it so it can be updated and retrieved on checkout.
Note that if you are using this module and the Select list with Stock Control widget the Stock text field created by the Commerce Stock module will be filled dynamically from the sum of the options stock you entered, and this will override any date you enter manually in this field.
it also integrates with Rules and adds a custom action that updates the options stock in the product data when the checkout is complete.
This module currently supports Commerce Option fields of type List (Drop down lists, Radio buttons... etc)
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Fields
- Reported installs: 29 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,527
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.