This payment module adds a "No payment required" payment method (for free stuff).
This module has been replaced by the Basic payment method from Payment.
Creating a "no payment required" payment method
- Download Payment and Payment for Drupal Commerce
- Install Basic payment method, Payment for Drupal Commerce and their dependencies.
Migrating from Commerce No Payment to Payment
Commerce No Payment 2 was designed to migrate existing sites to Payment.
- Download Commerce No Payment 7.x-2.x, Payment 7.x-1.x, and Payment for Drupal Commerce 7.x-1.x
- Run update.php. A Basic payment method will be created, and all Commerce Payment transactions that previously used Commerce No Payment will be reconfigured to use the Basic payment method instead.
- Uninstall Commerce No Payment 2
Keep using Commerce No Payment
Commerce No Payment will no longer receive updates. However, if you would like to keep using it, you can simply leave version 7.x-1.0-beta1 installed on your sites.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 671 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,780
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014