Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Do you send out invoices and want your clients to pay them on your site via Credit Card, Paypal or any other payment method? Now you can!
Commerce Invoices allows you to enter an Invoice number, Company name and Amount and it will generate an Invoice that the client can pay on your site using any payment method supported by Drupal commerce.
Steps to use this module:
- To create an Invoice navigate to Store -> Invoices -> Add Invoice (or admin/commerce/invoices/add-invoice) and enter the Invoice number, Company Name and Amount
- To View Paid and Pending Invoices navigate to Store -> Invoices -> Manage Invoices (or admin/commerce/invoices/manage-invoices)
- An invoice payment link is generated and available on the Manage Invoices page, you can email the customer this link and by clicking it he/she will be redirected automatically to checkout and pay the amount the admin entered when creating the Invoice.
- Another way the customer can Pay an Invoice is to navigate to user/invoices/pay (You can add this path to your site menu or to a block on the user page)
- The Customer needs to enter the Invoice # and then click on Pay Invoice, and he will be redirected to checkout and pay the amount the admin entered when creating the Invoice
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 234 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,496
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.