Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provide a solution to add Free shipping rate on top of commerce_shipping services.
This module change the price of the service to 0 and can display a message to the user saying the free shipping are applyed or the amount left to obtain free shipping.
You can use this module to have a free shipping rate by:
- Shipping service
- Total amount of the line items in the cart (don't take in account the shipping line items)
- Configure order products total price limit and currency for free shipping by shipping service.
- Activate / deactivate free shipping by shipping service.
- Compatible with http://drupal.org/project/commerce_multicurrency
- This modules doesn't create an additionnal shipping services.
- choose the line-item bundle(s) that need to be excluded (shipping line item will be excluded by default)
- exclude line-item when they reference a specific product bundle.
- Add an optional rule condition(s) set by shipping services, if the manager need more conditions for free shipping
- Support for variable_i18n to translate customer free shipping message.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 636 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,292
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 29, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.