This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Commerce Drush, the Drupal Shell interface, allows you to execute Commerce operations from the command line.
It provides the following commands:
- commerce-order-add (coa)
- commerce-order-pay (cop)
- generate-customer-profiles (gencp)
Run "drush help " to see supported command line options and arguments.
Or see some examples at: https://github.com/kenorb/commerce_drush
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Drush, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 685
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.