Commerce Contributions provides a way where users can contribute/invest/support a specific Project/Organization/Cause, It works by adding a Commerce Contributions Field that can be added to any content type, and when users view the content page they can see the Contributions Meter and Contribute.
The Commerce Contributions Field can be customized to include a custom button text like "Contribute Now", "Invest Now", "Donate" ...etc
The Commerce Contributions Field also allows to customize the name of the product that gets added dynamically to the cart on checkout in the form of Contribute [amount], for example: Contribute $100, Invest $100, Donate $100 ....etc
The Commerce Contributions Field allows the users to enter a Target amount, and to choose between 2 different displays one with the Meter and one without the Meter.
The Commerce Contributions module provides a Contributions tab in the user page, where the user can see all the contributions he made on the site.
The Commerce Contributions module also provides a Store -> Commerce Contributions menu that allows the site admin to View all Contributions.
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: E-commerce, Fields
- Reported installs: 50 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,164
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.