Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This project integrates CheckPay PostNL into the Drupal Commerce payment and checkout systems.
PostNL (Netherlands) offers the CheckPay payment method as a retrospective payment variant. The customer pays at checkout directly to PostNL. When delivering the package, the customer receives a code by SMS which can be used to verify the delivery. The money will then be transferred to the merchant.
Important: The module handles CheckPay without a Payment Service Provider as intermediary.
- Register at PostNL for using CheckPay
- Enable the module
- Go to admin/commerce/config/payment-methods
- Enable payment method
- To configure: edit the payment method and then edit the Action to see the Payment Settings. All config fields should be visible.
- Both SOAP and OpenSSL PHP libraries are required.
More information can be found in the README file and on the configuration page of the payment method.
IT APPEARS THE SERVICE IS NO LONGER
PROVIDED BY POSTNL
More information on CheckPay (Dutch only): http://www.postnl.nl/zakelijk/pakket/checkpay/
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 698
- Last modified: September 30, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.