This module provides a time-based cart expiration feature for Drupal Commerce.
Installation / Configuration
The module provides a default rule that can be configured from the Rules administration screen. If you want to change the default rule configuration in code, you can implement
hook_default_rules_configuration_alter() and override the default configuration.
There is a screencast available which shows you how to use this module.
This module provides a Drush command for
deleting expired cart orders.
Use 'drush help commerce-cart-expiration-clean-orders' for more information.
Andrei Mateescu (amateescu)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Drush, Rules
- Reported installs: 4,565 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,306
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.